Woman treated after Duryard microwave fire

Exeposé News online, 29 January 2015

A woman has been treated by paramedics after a fire broke out in a Duryard kitchen.

Estate Patrol was called to the Duryard accommodation block on Sunday evening, after a microwave fire began in a kitchen area.

Patrol members attended within minutes and extinguished the fire. Firefighters were then called to the scene to ventilate the area and perform safety checks.

An ambulance was requested for one woman suffering from smoke inhalation. The women was treated by crew members, who administered oxygen before the ambulance’s arrival.

>>View original Exeposé News story>>

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s